Sunday, March 16, 2014

e2c lolly table printables

As you can see from our last post, e2c 2014 had a lolly table that was laden with all things yummy. In fact we went though 3 times the amount of lollies in 2014 than any other previous year. Why?

I'm not 100% sure but maybe it had something to do with our little framed signs… HA!





I've been asked to upload them for you to print off at home and use for project life cards etc. So here they are. I've left a few out that i don't have permission to re-gift.

If you click on the image you should then be able to download a full sized copy… a lot of these were found via pinterest and a couple i made or altered myself to fit in with our colour scheme.

(they look dark on my computer screen here but actually print off quite minty - well on mine they do anyway!)

*minty and fresh added as special request.


















The black and white striped JOY poster can be found here…. a free printable.


and i was also inspired by this print from society6.

Hope this help with documenting your time at e2c with your PL.

1 comment:

Tiff Firth said...

fabulous.

I've ideas already for them
thanks for sharing of them.
Tiff