Friday, July 5, 2013

Find a Challenge

We can find inspiration in all kinds of places, and pinterest is not a new place for many of us. Actually i find it amazing for kinds of inspiration- not just scrapping! When i spotted this collective picture i thought 'hey, why not pop it up here for a challenge'.

Take from it what ever takes your eye....maybe the lovely bright colours or the ruffle, the 'Dream Big', the circles, the birdcage even....or maybe a collection of them all.
Source: Pinterest
So if you want a challenge this cold wintery weekend, why not try this and share it here with us. Please send your delishishness to either me, Amanda or Meredith. Or you can upload an image from your own blog using the InLinkz link below. Have fun!

Sue xx

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Sue I love this photo from the moment I saw it! Ready for some scrapping tonight and maybe tomorrow!! Woo hoo!!

sandra said...

oooooooohh!!
Love this as inspiration.. I think I might of spied something interesting there... ;-)

amanda hall said...

absolutely beautiful inspiration Sue. Feeling an itch in my scrappy fingers!