Sunday, May 6, 2012

Teeny tiny challenge - Ali McD!!




Hiya Meredith, here is my LO for the teeny tiny challenge....

I used my ink from the goodie bag around the edge, Scraps from Kate's class, paper doilies and flowers, wooden plain button and wooden apple button and other button from the bad. I also had the enjoy today tag in there but am unsure if that was included in the bag or I popped it in there as a quick place to put it.  
The black letters are american craft, the little ones are unknown as I've ripped the top of the package and ditched it. Oh and the little butterflies are Studio Calico.

Feels good to be unpacked and having a slap down on a page again!! 

Oh and also added a photo of my washi tape holder. Kate had the cutest wire coathanger with all her washi tapes on it at the retreat. 
While at my Mum and Dads last night I asked them for a wire coathanger and Dad came out with a plastic coated one, I asked him to make it so I can open and close it, and voila, I have a speccy washi tape holder too!! Loving it!! 

Thanks!!  

Ali xxx





Go girl!! Loving everything about your post!! 

Those tapes look amazing ... I bought something from Ikea that I thought I might use but haven't got it rigged up yet!!

Beautiful layout and use of bits and bobs from the weekend!! The photo is VERY special hey :-)
Love your handwriting once again :-) 

Thank you :-) xxx



2 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

What a fabulous idea! I am lifting this one!

SueP said...

Woohoo...love all the goodies on your layout!! AND love your washi tape hanger!!