Friday, May 4, 2012

Mardi's class layouts by Lauren


Lauren said ...

Hi Meredith,

I'm not sure I can ever stop saying Thankyou! for such an amazing weekend- it seriously is the BEST!!

Here are my two layouts from Mardi's class...I think I had a phone call when Mardi spoke about the glue dots and glitter so I missed that step and actually didn't realise until seeing other layouts of the blog what was going on! doh! But I will definitely file that brilliant idea away for future use.
I am in LOVE my class layouts.
I finished up the weekend with 12 layouts & 2 nearly finished canvas', I will popping them up on my blog soon- I promise!!

Again girls- THANKYOU!! for everything- can we do it again now??

xx Lauren



Wow I love your take on the class layouts Lauren ... your funky extra bits are perfect!!

And always I love that you do your hand written journalling ... go girlfriend!!

Thank you also for your very kind words :-)

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Gorgeous Lauren.....I love all your little added bits that give it the 'Lauren factor' ...and that sandwich board photos is awesome!!
I love how you interpreted my class..
Mardi x