Monday, May 7, 2012

E2C retreat projects - Kylie S ...


Hi Meredith,

Just sending through some snippets of my Retreat Projects !

I made an album for Ted's and my parents to give to them before we head off on our trip. I bought the albums from Bridgette H at the last retreat so it was great to finally put them to use. I've just picked out a few pages of each album ... and have plans to try and attempt some 'home photo booth' style family photos to pop under the back covers (the last page opens out so I'll sneak them in there just for fun).

The photos were taken by my niece Lisa, she did a great job with her little cousins !

Thanks again to you, Amanda and Sue for such a wonderful retreat !!

Kylie :) x







Wow Kylie there is a lot of beautiful work there!! Your families will be thrilled to bits to receive them I am certain :-)

You are so good at doing special projects (remembering the frame you did at another retreat :-)

The photos by Lisa are gorgeous too ... well done to her :-)

Thank you for sharing :-) and be sure to let us know if you set up a travel blog ... we would love to follow your adventures :-)

2 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

you are so good at remembering family members when you scrap. They would be very thankful for your efforts. Well done chook.

SueP said...

they are beautiful Kylie, love the pictures!!