Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nat does Kate (in a non rude way)

Ok so I thought it would be pretty funny to scraplift myself but decided I'd look like a total idiot! :)
So I lifted Ms Mason!
I was inspired by her gorgeous collage background for this layout.
Absolutely loved creating this today!
Love Nat






Oh this is beautiful Nat!! The design and colours are unmistakably your style but LOVE that shabbylicious collage background. The splashes of red - YUM. Great work and i think its fantastic that your own scrap style still shines through!



3 comments:

Meredith said...

Quick off the mark and a fantastic layout Nat!! As Amanda said still your style but a great lift too!
Thank you!

Mardi said...

Gorgeous Nat....love it.

SueP said...

Wow Nat this is gorgeous, love the background all patched together and with sprays of colour and stamping!! delish!!