Thursday, September 29, 2011

a note from Sandra...






 Hi Girls!!

Who wants to win a prize???

How about we inundate Amanda's, Meredith's and Sue's inboxes with photos of our favourite projects from the weekend??

Even if you didn't get to go to the retreat send in a photo  your favourite recent layout or project too!!

 If you have never shared your work online before don't let the thought of 'oh its the internet, its too hard' stop you.

If you can send an email, you can share your project with us!So take a photo, attach it to your email and let us all be inspired by your creations! 

I remember the buzz I got when I first saw my layout on the E2C blog. It is the best place to start sharing your work online.The feedback is always encouraging and it gets you motivated to share more and also gives you  the confidence to try new things, especially when you participate with the challenges...which I NEED to do more of!! *blush*

 I saw some GORGEOUS projects in my early morning jaunt around the room and I want to see them HERE!!!! 

AS extra motivation I am offering a prize.A Twiddleybitz RAK and a few other goodies  from my stash all entries will go into  random draw at the end of October.

  So Get those cameras out and start photographing those layouts!!

 Here is my favourite layout from the retreat...my 'Farm Box'Thanks to all the girls that helped me with this...especially Gina for her encouragement and ideas.

 Sooooooo…wheres YOURS???
Cheers Sandra xx












oh Sandra - thank you this is VERY generous!! I would love to see a favourite from each or even some of our retreat attendees!!


To be on the safe side, perhaps email your creation to all three of us - Sue, Meredith and Amanda as we are all going out and about during holidays. 


I wouldn't want all those emails sitting in the inbox with nobody able to access them to pop on the blog!!


Also please don't forget to leave comments if you visit. Everyone loves a comment / feedback on their work and if we can see more activity it will encourage us all to post more.


Don't be shy in saying "Hi" 


***

Your frame is stunning Sandra. I am so glad i got to see it IRL! All those little details are amazing - the inking is a work of art on the gum leaves. You really need to believe in yourself and your creative talent more mate - you are so very clever and should be proud of what you have achieved in the scrap world. (in response to a late night conversation).


The wonderful thing about scrapping is that we all have our own style. The best scrappers can appreciate EVERY style, even if it is the exact opposite of what they do themselves. 


As a simple scrapper this type of creation blows my mind. All the prep work, the inking, the chipboard… it is so detailed. The work that goes into making something like this is enormous. Sitting next to Mel Forbes  @ e2c 2011 also made me realise how much time is spent on the small details of more complicated scrapbooking. It's so very clever.


Really incredible stuff Sandra!



4 comments:

Melanie said...

I will be there next year Amanda with bells on :) xxxx I still love how you scrap too!!!

Melanie said...

PS Sandra - your TBZ work absolutely ROCKS :)

Louise said...

Ditto & Ditto :) ;) :)

Meredith said...

Thank you Sandra!!

This OTP is wonderful ... have seen it irl and it is a masterpiece!! Very clever!!