Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Meredith's challenge ... A little bit of craftiness and inspiration ...

I create this post a month or so ago but I thought it might be a good kick off point for some layout inspiration ...

A book mark with attitude ...



Go here for details!!

Or this great gift wrapping idea for a book ...


from here

or maybe some quotes for your layout!!

Quotes Worth Repeating

taken from Pinterest posts by decor8

and I think this is really scrap inspiring ...

Love you for like ever


an Etsy print from 29blackstreet

and this one ...



from Rhonna DESIGNS

If you are inspired by any of this please send us you layouts for showing off!!

1 comment:

zan said...

There are some great ideas there, Meredith. I'm thinking that little bookmark idea would be a good'un for my No. 2's birthday. Might inspire some more reading practice!!!