Friday, July 29, 2011

Sandra - sketch and quote challenge

Look what was waiting for me in my in-box!!!




HELLO!!

I feel as thought i need to re introduce myself it's been so long!! lol

This is for your quote and this month's sketch challenge.

Thanks for the inspo!!

Sandyxx

I saw this one irl the other day, and have been patiently waiting for it to come along....it is so yummy Sandra....i loved those denim jean flowerettes....very clever! Great colours, love the twiddlybits....and combining two challenges is a clever & quick way to get some things done!

Great to see you here again and can't wait to see your next one!!

note: next month's sketch will be out over the weekend sometime.......:)

3 comments:

SueP said...

Sorry, i tried to fix the spacings in Sandra's note to single spacings....but my blogger just wouldn't budge it!! gggrrrr!!

Marika said...

Stunning Sandra love it all especially the denim.

amanda hall said...

oh yes the denim is delish Sandra! REally really love those cool twiddleybitz.