Thursday, July 7, 2011

Amanda's july challenge

today i noticed that outline fonts are BIG right now.

They seem to be everywhere. Yesterday i received some yummy swissgirl design stamps



and they are everywhere throughout the latest Donna Hay magazine:






don't they look awesome?!!

So my challenge is to use an outline font. It could be one of the free ones you can download from dafont
(one of my favs. is Steelfish outline)



or you could stamp if you have outline stamps!

or another easy way would be to trace around the outside edge of a chipboard or sticker alpha and then remove to leave the outline…..

Hope we can fire up some scrapping on here!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the challenge Amanda :) I've tucked it away in my note book ready for the mojo retreat in a couple of weeks. I hope to come home with LOTS to share/bombard the blog with :)

xxx

SueP said...

Can't wait to see your LO's from camp Mojo Lauren!!

Great challenge Amanda....might get me to get those outline stamps out again!