Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Scrap this Quote challenge

I thought i would challenge something different this month instead of a sketch..............

"Scrap this Quote"...

I saw these words somewhere....don't ask me where...not sure if it was in a magazine, on a blog or just where, but i liked them immediately....so sent them to E2C's very clever graphic design artist Amanda and this is what she came up with...oh magic.....hope this inspires you like it does me!!!




So go use these words- either as part of your title or part of your journalling or just a quote on a fabulous page.....i can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Suexx

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That is AWESOME Sue!! Hope I can make some time to scrap soon...this is really inspiring!! x

Meredith said...

Cool idea Sue!! Thank you!!

Tiff Firth said...

will keep this one on my desk to get it done.
xx