Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sandra - Tucked in



Hi Amanda!!
Well would you believe it??
I actually got around to doing an E2C challenge
I have been rather slack in that regard lately.
I loved the 'Tuck' challenge and when I saw it this layout came to mind....and it has been floating around there ever since! lol
This is a photo of my late father in law.
Love the angle of the photo...considering the era, the angle is pretty funky!

Cheers
Sandra





Wow wow wow Sandra. You know what i love the very most about this layout? It's that it is full and yet maintains a sense of space. LOVE all those yummy tucked ephemera, bits and bobs. You do vintage so well Sandra!! Also adore how you picked a white lined pp backing instead of kraft or another darker / aged colour - it really makes the whole layout striking and so very eye catching.




It's wonderful to see your work on the e2c blog again :) Thanks!



3 comments:

Meredith said...

Sensational Sandra ... love the tucked in bits and the green splats look great!!
I agree vintage + Sandra = TRUE LOVE!!!! xxx

Louise said...

Suuuperb Sandra!!!!

SueP said...

Oh this is delish Sandra....i just love everything about it!!! It is stunning!