Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lauren - various challenges

Hi Amanda,

Finally some layouts to share...I actually have 7 I think November/December/January Challenges, but so I don't bore you all lets start with 2.
These two were created when Lou had a sleep over scrap afternoon a few weeks ago with Tatum and I.

Loud Boy is based around Sues December sketch and Grow and Evolve is Amanda's box challenge. Both of the photo's were taken by the lovely Danielle Quarmby.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend...and not melting too much in this heat!! I'm off for a swim!









Oh my lordy Lauren - i am not sure where to begin with the praise for these two lovelies!! 


The blue and green in the layout above is breath taking - is it fabric or paper?! Absolutely delicious teamed with your amazing handwriting! (and of course that beautiful photo!)


Love the splats on Loud Boy - teamed with the kraft, denim circles and kite it is so very boy-ish. 


Inspiration plus right here. Thank you!



7 comments:

Louise said...

Siiiigh!! :) xx

SueP said...

Beautiful pages there Lauren, love the colours of both of them and also love your confidence in using your lovely handwriting!!

Thanks for sharing with us. xx

sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sandra said...

gorgeous pages Lauren...
always love your work.
the 2nd layout made me catch my breath...so stunning.

miasmummy said...

Beautiful LO's Lauren!! But are you going to evolve or evlove!! Just how many drinks did you, Tatum and Lou have?? LOL! xx

Maryanne Ridgway said...

both are just beautiful lauren,and the photo of you is truly stunning.

Anonymous said...

Love them both Lauren, the green and blue one looks awesome. Not sure what youve done there but I love it. and I agree with Amanda your handwriting is delicious :)
Karen D