Thursday, January 6, 2011

all is quiet on all fronts ... LOL

so at this time of the year there are a lot of blog posts out there in the blogosphere about "Photo a Day" ," a month of Photo a Days" etc etc ... here is a post with some examples of what is out there ...

which I would love to commit to but sometimes just don't get around to  ...

so I just found this link to a template where you can create a collage of some photos for each month of the year ...
http://rebeccacooper.blogspot.com/2010/12/month-in-photos.html

hey what a great idea!!
This year (2011) has a different layout ... more landscape so take a look at the link for more details and the downloads.

You could create a special album and make a lovely cover and print off or hand write journaling about each month ... what a great record I reckon!!

Okay so some of you can do this with your eyes shut but I am hopeless at those technical computery things so I though it was worth posting the link for anyone who is in the same boat as me!! LOL

No comments: