Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November Sketch Challenge

Finally, finally you all say......i have gotten around to posting up a sketch challenge. But i am sorry i am going to cheat and draw a sketch off a layout that i did at the mini retreat, so many of you may have already seen this layout.




My sketch for this month:



Here is my layout:
Now i want to see you use a punch that makes a statement, pops out at you like this beautiful one that i borrowed from Meredith!! Just love that punched border.
I also want to see a touch of glimmermisting or paint splats....go on give it a whirl, it is sooooo much fun!! I am by no means any expert, but i have found with these products....you take a deep breath and just go with it!! I did with this one and was very pleased with the end result.
Oh, and i want to see what kind of banner you can come up with too! :)
So there you go, have a play with my sketch and i can't wait to see all your creativity! Have fun!!
Sue xx

4 comments:

amanda hall said...

this is fabulous Sue. I feel that scrapping mojo seeping back into my weary bones just looking at this one!

although in mixed minds : love banners & HATE sprays / mists!!

amanda hall said...

and forgot to add that your page is pretty darn cute too. I just love the look on Dots face - she is so proud of those little boys. Adorable. Yummy yellow title too!!

(Cool punch Ms Treloar!)

Maryanne Ridgway said...

I love this page sue.gorgeous!

sandra said...

great page Sue
and LOVE the way you use mists..
great sketch
thinking cap is on!