Friday, September 10, 2010

Very inspiring ...

Follow this link ...

http://aliedwards.com/2010/09/today-you-special-offer-paperclipping-com.html

then come back!!

Do you feel inspired?

Just to write down the things one child or one person does in the day, any given day ... how good would it be to look back on?

What would you write?

Today ...

Hannah ...

I would write ...

"I left early for circuit class and then work and had your clothes laid out for you to go to Ava's birthday party at lunch time.

I saw you driving through Cummins with Dad at 1145 on your way to the party.

Dad dropped you off and I went to pick you up after I had picked the boys up from school

When I arrived I was a little surprised at the interesting clothes that you had on ... you had felt the need to layer ... a top that didn't match and Dad went with it!

You had a great time at the party!

We came home and had some tea after making streamers for footy tomorrow.

Then you ate a little bit of pizza for tea and then got a little over tired.

Dad put you to bed!

The End for today"

So there you go ... maybe hidden journaling!!!

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

How appropriate. I was only walking to pick the kids up from school this afternoon and thinking to myself that when I got home I needed to write down what the kids did today. They've been swimming with school all week and went on a water slide for the first time today. I want to remember their happy, excited faces. But guess what I forgot to write it down! I have a pen and paper out now though, thanks for the reminder :).

Anonymous said...

Ali has some wonderful ideas to capture a moment in time. Will have to do just that. Tx Michelle