Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lauren - box challenge

Hi Amanda,

Attached is my layout for the box challenge with a birdcage + yellow + a new font. I actually completed most of the layout way back at the beginning of the month when I was visiting Tatum, but finding a new font and then actually printing out the journalling proved to be a very hard task...lol!! :)
Its a bit hard to read, but the journalling in my new font 'learning cursive' reads:

"Its no secret that my August was pretty sucky. Kiks you & Ali were close by with a hug and the friendship I needed. I'm so very lucky to have you guys. Thankyou xox"

Thankyou for the great challenges this month girls, can't wait to see what you have in store for October!...not long till the scrapathon...I'm getting REALLY excited!! :)

xx Lauren










Fabulous Lauren. I love that little birdcage with the sweet little birds inside. That purple is so striking with the yellow. Love it! The turned corner is a great touch too!

I am sorry you had a crappy August... hopefully you can put it behind you and move onto happier months. I just know October will be an AWESOME month for all us scrappers ;-)


5 comments:

Tracey W said...

Great layout Lauren, hope your october is fabulous!! Love the 'very' alphas you've used and your clusters of embellishments look great. A lovely photo - arn't friends just the fizz in the soda of life!!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

lauren, that birdcage looks adorable, and I love the splashes of yellow on the purple, just stunning.
hope october is a better month for you.

SueP said...

Love your splashes of yellow and that ultra cute birdcage Lauren! Great page!

'tis the 1st October and the sun is beaming....what a beautiful start to a new month!! Yay!!

sandra said...

great subject
great photo
great layout.
Love the colour combination!

Meredith said...

Great colours - especially the curled corner to reveal the yellow! Love the cluster at the bottom right too!! The birdcage is so cute!!

Hope October is a good one for you

:-)