Monday, September 13, 2010

Karen - currents

Hi Amanda,
Here is my "Currents" layout.  We have had the power out for most of the day, so I thought I would scrap instead of all the housework I should be doing!  TFL
Karen D


Karen i am not really sure where to start here. I just love your photo - you are one of the MOST photogenic people i know - stunning! Love love the white on white with just a smidge of pink around them. Love love love the title - how cool is that 'atm' = brilliant!  LOVE the fabric flower strip - omjeepers delish! Add that OA strip, one cute bee, some funky cut border and you have the most sigh worthy layout.


*sigh* Yes Mrs D you have done it again. Totally stunning. Totally up my alley, rocking my boat.




10 comments:

miasmummy said...

WOWSERS!!! Loving this Karen, soooo much... envious of how it is all put together! *sigh*

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Same as everything amanda said karen
absolutely AWESOME.

Meredith said...

DOUBLE WOWSERS!!

That rose ribbon looks so luxurious! The bee is gorgeous, the photo stunning, great journaling and VERY clever to use "atm"!!!

Yep - excellentay!!

Anonymous said...

really like this! I thought about using atm for my title too!!!

Tiff Firth said...

Karen. this is just so beautiful. I know what a perfectionist you are and congrats on going with the handwriting...is that because of having no power or by choice.

sub it girl.

love the bloomers.... as you know!!

SueP said...

Just stunning Karen!! All of this is just beautiful!! Very clever!

Anonymous said...

Wow. What more can I add that has already been said.

Love it.

Marika said...

Just stunning Karen just went wow at the computer. That page size just sets of the georgeous photo of yourself love it all.

sandra said...

just totally perfect!
ditto to all the above comments..
love it

Louise said...

This is Gorgus!