Sunday, September 26, 2010

Julie and a number of challenges!!!

Hi Meredith,

Here are a few challenges that I’ve finally managed to attempt! 

The first one is from last month, the colour challenge – not a colour combo I’d normally go for, but that’s what the challenges are all about I guess!


Next is the ‘currents’ challenge – I added a couple of Ali’s (reading... watching... ).  Colour is a bit blah.  And I don’t love pictures of me, but again, it’s all about the challenge...



Now, for the box challenges – box 3, the sheet music, colour pencils (white writing) and teal (see the petals?) – these are some of my Mum’s school photos, and the middle one is her with her music certificate when she was nine, so that’s appropriate to the challenge!





And box 4 (splats, Kraft, clouds).  I really enjoyed doing this one as it’s also not something I’d normally try. 



Keep the challenges coming, they’re great!

Julie C


Wow Julie thank you for sending those in!! Great work!

Gorgeous photos of Jessie, I really like how you have cut and folded the papers at the top right!

Love the photo of you - a lovely reflection of your personality!

A beautiful cluster of crochet and flowers in the layout of your Mum's school photos.

I love the mixed alphas in your title for the scallop shucking and the clouds are very cute!

Thank you - keep them coming ... we will have some more challenges soon with the end of another month ... can you believe it!! Eeeekkkk!!!

6 comments:

Tracey W said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely Julia, great layouts every one of them. I particularly love your history pages and would like to see this one up close and personal.

Jane said...

wow these look great Julie. You have been very busy. Love the one about your Mum, what a lovely sunject to scrap - bet she loves it. Lovely photo of yourself.
looking from sunny queensland.

SueP said...

Wow Julie, you have been busy!! Great pages...all of them!! Love your glimmermisting in the oyster one....and those clouds look great!

we better get our thinking caps on for the next challenges, esp. as everyone is on a roll!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi julie, loving seeing your layouts, gorgeous all of them.really love your scallops one, the clouds look fantastic, especially on the kraft.

Lauren said...

Fabulous layouts Julie- my favourite is the shucking scallops @ coffin bay. Love the misting, the colour combo and the clouds look great!! :)

sandra said...

WOW you have been busy girl!!
these are all just fantastic!
Great to see you getting back into scrapping again...with a vengeance!!!