Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ali - Currents

Hi Amanda, here is my LO for the Currents LO challenge, I loved the idea of it but struggled to put my ideas into practice, now onto some more of the monthly challenges!
Thanks
Ali xxx



Ali I am just in awe of what you do. 

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. How cool is this?!! Love the idea of the tickets for journalling, awesome photo and wowee at your use of those transparencies. LOVE it. I am still trying to work out how you did that funky border though!! I bet this isn't here for very long!

just brilliance at it's best!


10 comments:

Meredith said...

Hubba hubba!!!

Fan - bloomin - tastic!

Those ticket - I struggle with but you have used them so, so, so well!!!

The Hambly dandies looks great, love the AC title font and as for that border - how did you do it???

Thank you!!!

miasmummy said...

Amanda and Meredith, STOP IT, you are making me blush.... Ha, under the kraft is the original LO that I didn't like so used kraft to cover it and start again.. and those tickets, placement phobia big time. Uuum, the border is just a black signo, and a few zig zigs along and coloured in with a pencil! Thankyou for the positive comments, it means so much! x

Anonymous said...

It looks great Ali - I love it - those tickets do look great! Tammi

SueP said...

I agree...Wow!! This is great Ali...love your border too and what a great idea using those tickets for the journalling!!

Keep the pages coming!! :)

Lauren said...

Freaking AWESOME Ali!! Love, love love it!!xx

Maryanne Ridgway said...

gorgeous colors with the kraft ali, love the pink transparencies, and that border caught my eye too, very clever.
love how youve used the tickets for your journalling.
great photo too.

Anonymous said...

You Rock Ali. This is stunning. Love your idea of the "current tags" and ditto to what everyone said above me. TFS Michelle

Anonymous said...

This is so cool Ali, love what youve done with those tickets, I have them and I think Ive used them once!! Awesome stuff!!
karen D

Marika said...

Love it all Ali I often look at your layouts on your blog very inspiring.

sandra said...

You rocked this challenge Ali.
Totally awesome!!
those labels are just brilliant!!