Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ali - big photo and vertical title





Hi Amanda, I have finally gotten around to doing your challenge this month. It is a pretty bad photo, but I love it in real life. I have had this photo for ages, it was a special moment for my Mum. Love her so much!
Thanks Ali x



WOW thanks Ali! What a great statement your page is! The big photo really emphasises the 'special-ness' of the moment ... a big photo for a very big occasion. Awwwwww at those bubbas and look how proud she is! Just beautiful.

Love the paper strips too - sensational work. Handwriting on a layout is always awesome in my book because it is something that i simply cannot do lol. Yours looks fabbo on those funky shapes Ali!

Thanks for joining in the challenge.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow Ali that is one amazing photo ... one that in 50 years people will look at and think ... "WOW" ... I reckon!

Beautiful layout - love the strips of pp and your journaling balloons!

sandra said...

What a gorrrrgeous photo!
So so special, gotta love that beaming proud smile and the happy twinkle in her eye.
The layout is pretty gorgeous too ;-)
Lurve the colours..they just give the whole layout a lovely warm glow...perfect for the photo and the theme.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

beautiful ali, and such a sweet photo, but I must admit the main focus for me is those gorgeous bubbas,they are so so adorable, Im clucking...(well not literally but you know what I mean)?

SueP said...

Great page there Ali!!