Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tiff - colour challenge

This was perfect colour combo for the stuff I collected from the show a couple of years ago, and it being next in my album of LOs to do. The ticket in the top left corner came out a bit orange but irl its more yellow than orange.



I've also smudged the contact details on the show book.
I kept it pretty plain and very simple except for the corner.

cheers tiff



wow gorgeous detail in the corner Tiff. Quilling is very intricate! Very 'Lou' styled butterflies too.

fabbo.

4 comments:

SueP said...

Ooo, love the different machine stitching on this Tiff, and love the cluster in the corner! That butterfly is very nice....is that MS punch?? Very niiiice!

sandra said...

Another ooooo here at the quilling and the butterfly Tiff.
Very noice

Tiff Firth said...

yep Sue. sure is

Maryanne Ridgway said...

I too love your butterfly tiff, and very clever girl , quilling!