Sunday, June 6, 2010

scavenger hunt - Meredith



My bits:
2 green circles ... the flower
vintage image ... a doily rub on
sticker ... at the top left of the photo
folded corner ... at the top left of the photo too
new font ... American Typewriter LH Lt Cd
Oh and my new favourite tool ... a Tim Holtz tiny attacher ... cute little staples!! Beautiful to use!! As per the folded corner and how I attached the twine!

A funny thing with this layout ... I saw Sue at football yesterday and she said she had uploaded her "scavenger layout" so I set myself a challenge ... not to look at Sue's until I had posted mine!!

I am so keen to see hers now and I think it made me get mine done!! So now I am off to check it out!

7 comments:

amanda hall said...

this is gorgeous Meredith!

LOVE love love the brown with those colours - stunning and such a different effect to Sue's and mine.

Everyone had interpreted this so differently = it is brilliant!

Love your circles (flower) and twine loops - wow wow wow. And hmmm on that tiny attacher. Must look more at that one! Looks delish!

Anonymous said...

I had a quick look the other day and now it has gone!!!! YAY!
So from memory, loved the flower, the colours, everything!!
Karen D

amanda hall said...

oh my goodness you sneak!!

CONGRATS! you are on such a great roll atm... obviously those gurus at the magazines have cottoned onto what a clever and inspirational chickie babe you are! 'bout time too i might add...

well done!! BEAUTIFUL work.
(and there goes my theory about subbing on a Monday LMAO)

sandra said...

did manage to sneak a peek as well, and not surprised that it got picked up. congrats Meredith.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

spied it briefly before it went, and it did look fabulous meredith.I loved the dotty pp, and the doily rubon.
Intersting seeing everyones scavenger hunt layouts, more to see soon I hope!

SueP said...

one has to be quick around here!! I did sneak a peek when it first went up but didn't comment....it was a stunner...no wonder it was accepted!

Well done!

Tiff Firth said...

u rippa. love seeing so many RRP on this blog.