Saturday, June 12, 2010

Michelle's - sketch challenges

Firstly i want to apologise for been absent this week....just haven't had a spare moment to check my emails or do any posting.

But in my in-box i found Michelle has sent me a couple gorgeous LO's, the sketches from last month and this month!

Hi Sue
Sorry I’m late with this one.
Here is my take on last month’s challenge.
Cheers
Michelle


This Month's:
I just love the colours of this Michelle, so soft, and the hint of inking around the edges blends the colours all in gorgeously!! Love that flower!! And what a cute little face knitting away!!

Last months sketch:
I am glad you decided to send this and show us all....just love it...that chip butterfly swirl is beautiful with another yummy flower there too! Great take on the sketch Michelle.

Thanks for sharing these Michelle. xx

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow Michelle I love both your layouts! I really love the chipboard pieces that you have used too - they look sensational!! The bird cage hanging off the butterfly trail looks excellent!!

Thank you so much for sending them in!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

michelle, the purple and orange colors look so good together, and that chipboard looks fantastic,also the little bird cage too!lovely page.

amanda hall said...

oh that seven already layout is so cute Michelle. That birdie dangling there is adorable! The chip butterflies are really effective also and give a good representation of growing up!

And lovely 'softness' to the knitting page. The colours are lovely and oh my that vintage looking bloom is so beautiful.

sandra said...

Always love your layouts Michelle.
yummo at the colours in both of these...so lovely.