Friday, June 11, 2010

Long weekend challenge ...

Okay ... back already!!

My inspiration comes from

... here

and

... here

Create a layout or even an off the page item with  fabric somehow incorporated on it!

Can't wait to see what you come up with ... email to me!!

I will wait until Monday to have a go at this as I have visitors until then ... my youngest sister and her family will be arriving soon!! Can't wait to see them!

And they are sleeping in the scrap room!!

Little 1 and 3 year old boys don't go well with scissors, paper and glue so it is all packed up on the cupboard and elsewhere!!

But the best bit is that at least I'll have some great photos to scrap after their visit!!

2 comments:

SueP said...

oooh, great challenge....have to go hunting thru my fabric stash and get scrapping while Rob is watching the footy!!

You have a great weekend!!

amanda hall said...

oh i have fabric here BEGGING to be used. Have wanted to for a long time so this is probably the kick in the bum i have needed!