Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June Sketch Challenge

Great challenges there Amanda...hmmm....they will have me thinking, especially the scavenge one!

Well, here is my sketch challenge for this month. For those of you who have popped into my blog you may have seen my 'summer days' page that i have based this sketch on. It is a good one to use up those multiple photos from just one occasion, placement is totally up to you, along with some pp's and pop some journalling in amongst it too.

Here is my example:

Have fun with it and i look forward to seeing what you all come up with!!

Suexx


5 comments:

sandra said...

I am so on to this one!
I adored this layout when I first saw it on your blog! And now I get to play with the sketch!!
Finally! I have inspiration to scrap some QLD holiday photos!
Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!!

Tiff Firth said...

printed and just waiting for time to get it done. soon I hope

Chloe said...

What a great LO and the sketch - wow!

Meredith said...

Oooohhh love it Sue - as usual another great sketch!! Hopefully tomorrow is the day to scrap!!

janice said...

love this page Sue. Looking forward to doing the sketch.