Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fabric challenge - Trish

Trish said ...

"here is my fabric challenge, I have also challenged myself by

using a photo of me... You all know what I mean I'm sure LOL.

Anyway here it is. I am really enjoying the Blog and sorry I don't post

comments as I should. You girls are doing a great job."

Thank you Trish and what a beautiful photo!

The fabric looks lovely, lots of great stitching and the colours really soft .

I hope we see some more of your layouts soon!! Thank you for joining in on this one!

5 comments:

amanda hall said...

whit wheel (wolf whistle) at you Trish!

This hot chickie does not look 40!

Fab page and ooh at that lovely fabric. It really makes your photo and the black letters so eyecatching.

beautiful work.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

trish , I think that photo of you is just lovely, very natural, and very flattering!
I think this layout is so very you,soft and feminine but not too frilly and fluffy and overdone iykwim?
Great use of the fabric too, and I love those thickers.

sandra said...

I think this is one of my favourite photos of you and you have scrapped it so well.
Love the fabric...and yummo at the alphas...
and Show off!! at that stitching ! lol.
looks great Trish.

Tiff Firth said...

**appluasue**

well done on getting the challenge done Trish. My fave colour so of course I'm going to like it. love those alphas. which thickers are they??

t

SueP said...

Great photo Trish! ....i love the look of those alphas too...especially the numbers!!

Thanks for sharing with us here, look forward to seeing some more!