Sunday, May 23, 2010

WOS - Sandra



OMFreakingGoodness.

This has blown me off my little computer chair. T.O.T.A.L.L.Y.  I.N.  A.W.E.


This is amazing Sandra. Bloody incredible infact.

She said:

Hi Amanda


Isn't this rain WONDERFUL?

Here is my Scraplift. It a photo of me and my childhood companion Pointer.

I lifted a layout by Wendela :



Love her work.


I found the process of using just a piece of cardboard as the 'background' instead of the traditional cardstock or pp VERY liberating!!




I think I will be trying it more often!!


Cheers

Sandra

Again i will say that you have blown my socks off Sandra. This is amazing.
 
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beatiful Sandra, the crochet doily, the berries it is all lovely! I just love looking at other peoples "vintage" ;) (I just cannot do IT!) TFS
Karen D

Tiff Firth said...

the little details irl are lovely. It really invites you to touch it to feel all the textures.

SueP said...

Wow Sandra, this is amazing...you are one very clever girl! Very creative and very vintagey!

Anonymous said...

This just rocks Sandra...it is awesome! I think that you took the concept of the original piece and just blew it out of the water! Tatum xx

Maryanne Ridgway said...

I too am loving yours more sandra! cant believe how many litle goodies youve used here, and I spy that prima pp fussy cutted there.love the whole effect of this, just stunning,clever girl

Marika said...

You amaze me Sandra it is stunning you do vintage so unbelievably well.

Meredith said...

Absolutely stunning Sandra and I think you have out-lifted the original!! Yes you are our local vintage queen I reckon!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I have never seen a LO completed on something other than cs or transparency. This is awesome. Tx Michelle

sandra said...

thank you soooo much for the lovely comments girls.
almost blushing! (almost ;-) )