Friday, May 21, 2010

WOS - Marika

Marika has stumbed on a layout on Mardi Winens blog and felt inspired to do an almost exact lift because she loved it so much.

Mardi is a very inspiring person, her scrapping style is so 'up my alley' that i always feel like delving into my scrap stash after looking at her work. The colours and fabrics she uses are so clever.... so i don't blame you at all for picking her Marika!

You have done a fantastic job! I love the alphas you have used, the beautiful OA papers, the cluster of beautiful elements in the corner and of course that stunning photo of Bella.


and here is Mardi's brilliant original:


6 comments:

sandra said...

Marika I LOVE your layout!1
What a beautiful photo!
lvoe your clusters and choice of papers!

TatumW said...

Gorgeous LO Marika, it's a gorgeous photo and I love the papers and elements you have chose...I adore Mardi's style too! Tatum xx

SueP said...

Just gorgeous Marika, i must agree! That cute smile is just so infectious! I admire Mardi's pages as well...looks great!

Jane said...

Looks awesome Marika - Love the gorgeous photo - and what a stunning smile! Love the colours and those new OA papers. I also love Mardi's pages - love how she combines all her paper and fabric and makes it all work together

Mardi said...

Well what an absolute buzz to follow a link and see my layout used as inspiration..... Marika your version is adorable.... and I feel so honoured that you chose to scrap my style..thankyou...
Mardi x

(PS....Im also very excited to come across this blog...being a SAussie too.. I must live under a rock half my life..lol)

Meredith said...

That photo is absolutely divine - wow!! I love the original and yours just as much Marika! Mardi has a beautioful style hey!!