Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tatum - gone etsy and Sue's sketch!




Hi Amanda....


I have been itching to do this since I very first looked through the goodies in that little paper bag :)

Sue's sketch challenge is first up on my scrapping agenda for this evening!


Happy Mothers day to you & all the Escape to Create mums :)


Have a great weekend!
Tatum xx


This is lovely Tatum. I love looking at all your elements. It fascinates me to see how you have used our etsy goodies! The blue is delicious and i love how you have used the tape and journalling notes! Great candid photos which really tell a great 'fun' story too.

Thanks Tatum. Beautiful and inspiring work.

4 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

Hey Tatum!! loving those touches of red. really pop.

miasmummy said...

Mmm, lovely as always... so much to look at!! Go the etsy goodies!!

sandra said...

Such a fun layout! Suits the photos perfectly! love the colours and lovin all the bits and pieces..lots to look at!
So great to see your work in here Tatum..love your work.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

tatum, I LOVE this layout, everything about it looks fantastic!!