Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sue - WOS

When i saw this LO of Sande Krieger over at 2peas...i knew i had to lift her page...totally!!

With our bags all out ready to pack, travel brochures laying around everywhere and the excitement of actually going...her page was just the perfect idea for me scrap us getting ready for our first trip OS. So out came all my old 'mail art' stamps and new label stamps and away i went. I even had the OA Road trip range in amongst my stash...surprise surprise!

Here is my page:



Here is Sande's:

Like i said....an exact lift! But why change something if it is just perfect? I love her LO!

8 comments:

amanda hall said...

Sue this is amazing. I can see why you wanted to lift it exactly - wow wow wow.

I love your suitcase all ready to go photo.

OMG i am going to miss you!!!!!

(Please can i come too?)

anyways... beautiful work. Love love love it.

Marika said...

Stunning Sue like yours better think the Kraft on yours is better than the cardstock she has used. Have a fantastic trip I'm sure there will be lots of photos to scrap when you get back.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! I think I like yours better Sue! Have an amazing time, take a million photos and take care.
Karen D :)

Tiff Firth said...

I've been wishing rain for you so you can get seeding done before you go!! love this. always envied you confidence in stamping.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

fantastic sue, love all those stamps, and the colors look great with the kraft.enjoy your holiday and pics please.

TatumW said...

awesome job Sue! Love you layout and I can totally understand why you chose this one to lift! Tatum xx

sandra said...

Its a perfect layout to lift and you have done it perfectly! LOVE it.I prefer your photo choice as it really captures that feeling of.....................
(all together now!!)
"well my bags are packed and I'm ready to go..(etc etc)...
coz I'm leeaving on a jet plane..don't know when I'll be back again!"
sorry...will get back in my corner now...lol

Meredith said...

Fantastic layout Sue!! Really love all the stamping - so effective. And I agree I think the kraft background is much better than the original layout background!

You are going to have such a wonderful time!! Very envious!!