Friday, May 14, 2010

Sandra - gone etsy

Hi Amanda



I know I said I wouldn't send in another 80's photo, but I lied ;-)


This photo was taken of TWO of the retreat goers way back in the 80's.


one is me, ofcourse...but who is the other??


Taken on 'muck up day' ..


we rode to school on a motorbike (in our wedding gear ROFL) and even had the tin cans hanging off the back!!


and we received a few odd stares on the way let me tell you!!!

And the layout also has a couple of etsy items on it.... the crepe paper and the etsy bag itself.

Inspired by Anna Christen-Larson


Well bye for now...


and I Pinky Promise no more 80's photos!! ;-p


Sandra





This photo is a classic. I can pick 'the groom' EASILY LOL.

Beautiful layout with awesome title Sandra!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that big chandelier. Inspiring work.... brilliant.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness Sandra that photo is hilarious!!! I reckon it's Leonie!

Love your layout so much ... the paper bag looks amazing as the alphas, butterflies and the torn strip!! The chandelier is sensational too!! And I think that quote is marvelous!!

sandra said...

Thanks girls

also wanted to thank you girls for picking that bag out 'just for me'
have a look at what is written above my head
PMSLing when I first spied it!!

Tiff Firth said...

friggin awesome. the alphas cuttlebugged from the bag are hot hot hot. and doodled too. and pmsl dont you two make a great couple. Leonie, you spunk!! teeny weeny waist line there sandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

what a fantastic photo to have sandra, some great memories there.
love the chandelier brush, perfect on this page.
very clever!

SueP said...

What a fantastic memory Sandra and you have scrapped it beautifully! Love your page!

Anonymous said...

What a great photo Sandra!! I do love how you have used that bag for so many elements on your page it looks fab!
Karen D :)