Saturday, May 1, 2010

May challenges.

Sue's sketch.

This month's sketch is inspired by a page and a sketch from the latest Scrapbooking Memories magazine and one of our very own local scrappers Maryanne. And thanks to Maryanne for allowing me to use your page as our sketch inspiration. So everyone who hasn't seen her beautiful page...you will find it in the latest mag.







I have drawn it up as a 12x12 but of course you can use the sketch to whatever size page you would like....and it is a multiple photo page again. Look forward to seeing what you all come up with.



Here is my example:



Photo Challenge.

go through your photo archives and find the best photo you have demonstrating 'your style' in the '80s. We want to see big hair, ra ra skirts, large hoopy ear rings, socks on the outside of jeans, mullets.... etc. The 80 est the better!

Some very funny examples to come!


Amanda's Challenge

I would like to see some layouts that have been produced USING some of your etsy goodies from the retreat bags! We want to see some of those birdie tickets, crochet flowers, specially made hat pins ... and bonus points for the dress making pattern being used on a page!

If we packed it in your bag we want to see it on YOUR page!

Colour Challenge

later in month

Meredith's Challenge

keep watching this space!

4 comments:

sandra said...

YIPPEE!
Things will finally get back to normal in our household!!
Poor DH has been asking me
'what's your problem' for aages now.
First I told him it was too much caffeine,
then, not enough caffeine,
then, oh it must be hormonal,
just last week I said I must be menapausal!!
No way was I going to tell him that I have been a cranky a@$# because I didn't have my E2C challenges to focus on!!!
;-p
These challenges are great girls!
Can't wait to get stuck into them
and great sketch Maryanne!!

Tiff Firth said...

you funny bunny Sandra. yep. I've missed the blog activity too. glad to see its back on track.

sketch challenge winging its way to Sue's inbox as I type.

;o)

yippppeeee. I love a challenge.

Meredith said...

Great challenges ... maybe I can get the Sue's sketch done today!! Fingers crossed!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

fabulous layout sue, the white card and white pp go well with your photos, and the hint of orange is perfect.
just love the whole page !