Monday, May 24, 2010

Karen - etsy and WOS

Hi Amanda,


Did a bit of scrapping yesterday while we were getting that lovely rain. First is my scrap lifted LO which I have lifted off of your "She" challenge LO from last year, I have also used some 7G gaffer tape (which I have been wanting to use for ages) also some OA rubons (which I seem to collect but never use) Second is the "Goodie Bag" challenge, while I didn't use the goodies from inside the bag I did use that gorgeous big flower that was on the outside of the bag! Thanks for looking.


Karen D


The original:


Love how you have changed the whole feel of this page Karen. In fact i did not recognize it at all! Yours is so bright and funky - i like it a lot more than the original!!


And here is her etsy creation:


I am just drooling over this. DELISH!! Love the simplicity - it makes a HUGE impact!

As usual you have totally wowed me Karen! Awesome.



6 comments:

SueP said...

Wow Karen, both those LO are just gorgeous!! So vibrant and eyecatching! So love your style..... might have to 'lift' you! LOL!

TFSx

Maryanne Ridgway said...

I agree with amanda, totally wow, absolutely loving them both!

Marika said...

Both are stunning Karen love everything about them colours, the simplicity. I love seeing your layouts so inspiring.

Meredith said...

Karen I love them both and your use of colour is sensational!!

I have a few different rolls of that 7 Gypsy tape too and need to use it a bit more often!!

Lovely to see the felt flower incorporated too!!

Tiff Firth said...

just love the pic of looking up under the balloons. great perspective. and the E2C lo is perfect. and in the retreat colours this year.

just lovin 'M' bright and bold. sounds just a bit like you actually.
lol.

t

sandra said...

ohhh love both of these!!
so bright fresh and clean..
love how you use colours.
I have 'colourist envy' lol