Sunday, May 2, 2010

flip album revolution!

I have noticed of late A LOT of buzz about those little flip albums that Meredith made at the retreat in her class. They seem to be popping up in blogs and displayed everywhere in the shops.

Meredith really has started a mini-craze with those cool little things! I was told by one store that they were having a hard time keeping up with KRAFT cardstock these days all thanks to Meredith's class!!

Marika sent in some examples of what she has done.





beautiful work Marika. Stunning. thanks for showing us! And thanks also to Meredith who is an inspirational teacher and clever chickie for finding such a natty little project!


4 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

There is new one being made each week with the Lincoln girls too. Some of those who didnt do the class have wondered if they were able to ask for Meredith's class instructions. Would that be a possiblity?? I bet we would see a population explosion of 'photo wallets' (as they are being called) and a world wide shortage of Kraft.
thanks on behalf of the Thursday chicks.

;o)
t

Meredith said...

Wow Marika I love your work there!! The papers look a little like OA!! Yum!! Beautiful photos too!

I reckon I should make some more of those albums too, so quick and fun!! Mother's day ... hhhmmm I may have left my run a little late!!

sandra said...

These look great Marika...love the papers and the photos!
The one I made is being included in a gift basket for Mother's day.
Thanks for making Mother's day just that little bit easier Meredith!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Marika these look FANTASTIC, you have a knack for picking the perfect clors and elements to mix together.I love the colors youve used, they look awesome!
clever girl you!