Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ali's gone all etsy + Sue's sketch!



Hi Amanda,
I tried to combine the two challenges... Loved using all the etsy yummie bits and pieces, tipped my bag out on the table and away I went. I will definately be going to those shops!! And also glad to see that there will be a 2011 retreat by the looks of the top right corner of the blog!! Can I just say... YIPPEE!!!



Ali xx

This is stunning Ali. What a thrill seeing all your bits here on the page! Absolutely adore the vintage feel this page has, but at the same time is so funky and fresh.
 
Oh i just noticed you used the little sticker tags as well! Amazing - everything looks incredible together!
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous gorgeous LO :) love it!

sandra said...

oh wow!!
you clever clever girl!!
this looks amazing!
and love love love the combination of the stitching and Lou's (?) white correction pen for the border.
just wow.

SueP said...

Just gorgeous Ali....oh the joys of pretty pinks!....love it, love it all!

Marika said...

Love everything about it the kraft with the pink is stunning.

Meredith said...

This is gorgeous Ali!! Every time I look I see more from "the little bag"!! Love how you have layered the pattern, paper bag & crepe!

Tiff Firth said...

detail galore. Gosh your little girl looks just like you!!!