Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sandra - colour challenge

Hi Amanda



Here is my entry for the Orange and White challenge.


Seeing as it is Harmony day at the school on Friday the 19th of this month I thought it was quite apt to do a Harmony day layout.


Thanks to Tracey for permission to have Jessicas photo on the net.

Cheers

Sandra




Ps LOVING all the layouts and photos on the blog...so nice to see all that participation!




This is so crisp and clean Sandra. The way you have punched varying sized circles in that semi circle looks incredible! Great find with that orange pen too! Clever clever chook.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow Sandra that is stunning!! Love the Swiss dots!! Those Thickers look delish!!

Anonymous said...

Great page Sandra ... good idea to do to do it on 'Harmony Day' !
I love the flower and little people at the bottom. Lovely photo of the girls too.
Kylie

Anonymous said...

oops, 1 too many 'to do's' in there !!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Sandra, I found this challenge REALLY hard and ended up giving up! I found myself wanting to sneak another colour in there. LOL! Well done.... :)
karen d