Thursday, March 18, 2010

Karen - Sue's sketch

One of my favourite scrappers has finally scrapped again YAY!



Hi Amanda,



I was sitting down scrapping last night, I produced this page which loosely resembles Sues Sketch challenge from last month and is also the colours of Februarys colour challenge! So I thought Id send it in as I have done NO scrapping at all for months and now Im feeling all charged Im worried I wont have any photos to scrap at the retreat!!! LOL. I cant wait. See you all next week......


Karen D
 
Oh i love the clean lines of this and those touches of pink (particularly the pink spots behind the journalling strips) . Perfect Karen! I also need to know that font you have used - it's delicious!
 
So happy to see you back into scrapping again.

6 comments:

miasmummy said...

What a fab LO! The colours... i love them!

Tiff Firth said...

thought I recoginized that cheeky little smile. oh so lovely and soft Karen. great to see pink on a boys page!!!

Meredith said...

Wow amazing photos and a wonderful layout!! Really love it! Can't wait to see what you create at the retreat!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

karen this is fabulous!I love your pages, they always look fantastic.the pink looks really good too, nice to see it on a boy page,[without looking poofy, iykwim].

SueP said...

Beautiful page Karen, love the colours and great to see your work here again.

See ya at the weekend!!

sandra said...

Karen I always love your work...
This is fantastic..love the series of photos and the humour in your journalling.