Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jenny - Sue's sketch



This is my entry for 'Sue's Sketch'. It has turned out very purple, I think, I didn't want it all blue. Too 'boyee' So hopefully purple is a good compromise. I'll take note of the reaction on the weekend, when I show him.



Great interpretation of the sketch Jenny! Purple is a nice comprimise instead of lots of blue. Look at those cute smiles too! The Princess looks like she would tower above your little Prince LOL.

Fab job of an inspiring sketch.

4 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

my favourite colour Jen. yum. have a great trip to town to see visit your 2nd grandchild. (take lots of pics for scrapping wont you)

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi jen, I think purple is a perfect compromise!
And is that right that you have 2 grandchildren?? wowsers, I must be getting old,because Im thinking your boys have grown up way too quickly!

SueP said...

Great page Jenny, love your title!! Great take on the sketch!

sandra said...

Hi Jen. Love how this turned out. lvoe the purple too.