Thursday, March 4, 2010

Helping out a fellow scrapper...

A few days ago i was noseying around the www (as you do!) and came across Bev M's blog. Bev is a e2c diehard supporter who has attended and been involved both years of our retreat.

She wrote a sad post here, which made me stop and think about the amount in my stash, how i would feel if i suddenly lost it all (as well as my pages already done!) and finally and most importantly how i could help.

Yesterday i went through my stash and have gotten quite a big box ready to give to Bev who can then pass it on to her sister. It felt good to

a) cull my stash down a bit - i mean how much really does one person need??!

and b) help someone out.

I have asked Bev if it is ok to pop the details on here incase any one else would like to be involved. She said that the other option for donation is to create some blank pages - where everything is done apart from title, journalling and photo placement.

If anyone would like to help, please email me ga.hall@bigpond.com and i can pass on Bev's details and sort out a drop off spot so as these goodies can get to Bev's sister ASAP.

3 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

Leonie's 'Scrapworkz' in Lincoln is a drop off point too. We've been doing pages for Bev's sister and adding stuff to a box since that fire. So very sad for her sister but wonderful to see the support for her there.

She's looking for pages for 4x6 photos.

Would be great to see a e2c box from the retreat go to her!!

Meredith said...

Great idea, I will have a look and my stash and pick out some bits!!

SueP said...

Yes it is a Great idea....i have some things to pass on to Bev's sister.