Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sandra - colour challenge cards!


Hello again Amanda
From now on whenever I scrap a layout I am going to scrap some cards out of the scrap paper and embellishments before I put them all away.
These 2 cards came together super quick, and hopefully my card stash will grow as well!So a couple of cards for the colour challenge.
Great idea and inspiration Sandra. (omg at those beautiful roses). Meredith and I were only talking the other day about doing 'last minute' cards and how we should be more organized!
Again love the freshness of the colours!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Very cute Sandra!

Last night at the scrap night I went through a few Cards mags and made notes on some cards that I am definitely going to scrap lift so that I get that stash of cards happening!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra! Your page is excellent and what a wonderful idea with the making of cards, while you have all the co-ordinating scrap papers there on hand. Fantastic idea and thanks for sharing. That's what I'll be doing from now on. Kathryn :-)

Tiff Firth said...

man, this chick is so time efficient. puts the rest of us to shame.

looks fab irl.


cant wait for the next Sandra scrap installment!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

wow sandra, they look fantastic.The colors are just so delicious, actually they remind me of licorice allsorts!
you are a whizz!

SueP said...

Yes, they are very cute, love the vibrant colours!!!

You got me inspired....so i pulled out my scrap paper left-over basket and a card i made... with those cute flowers and all!!(sorry i can't show, already posted!)

Thanks for the inspiration Sandra!