Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Amanda - photo challenge

Ok i have two 'photo bombs' to share.

This one is very old - maybe circa 1982 ish.

I was in Brownies and going for my photography badge. The criteria was a photo of a pet and I had lined my sister Meagan up to take a shot of her holding our pet corgi on the leash out on our back lawn.

While i was fiddling with the camera settings, Mum and Ryan came out. Mum was in the middle of toilet training Ryan and according to the look on his face things were not going well this day.

By the time i snapped, i had accidently moved off my subject and happened to get more of the action behind her in the shot!

This photo ALWAYS makes me laugh. I could look at it 500 times and laugh every single time. Maybe because of how innocent the whole situation was or maybe because of that hilarious look on my brothers face - all the time with his pants down!

Ryan had a shockingly bad temper when he was little (strange because he is sooooooo layed back now you have to check for a pulse at times!) and Mum used to say 'Temper control Ryan!' when he was getting all steamed up.

This photo is titled 'Temper Control' in my computer - which also cracks me up.




This next one is supposed to be of G and K but i had a little Piper drop in on the action!


5 comments:

SueP said...

Great 'bomb' photos Amanda....

Tiff Firth said...

'bombs away'. good ones Amanda.

Meredith said...

You are da bomb girlfriend - fantastic examples!!

sandra said...

These are great! and LOL at Ryan's face... quite unimpressed!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Love the one of your corgi!!lol, thats classic.had a bit of a giggle at that.