Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kathryn's December challenge

Hi,

Here is a photo of the kids decorating the Christmas Tree a couple ofweekends ago. Thought you might like to add it to the blog for Decemberchallenge. Sorry I haven't been involved much, but do enjoy getting ontoblog and seeing what everyone is up to.

Kathryn xx

Thanks for sending in your Christmas tree photo Kathryn, sorry it has taken me a couple days to post it up!! Kids love to put up the Christmas tree....you can see the excitment in their faces,..and they know that surprises are just around the corner once the tree is all ready!! Hope they had lots of fun at Christmas!

2 comments:

sandra said...

just love the smile on their faces.. priceless.
My kids LOVE helping to put up the Christmas Tree, unfortunately this enthusiasm doesn't extend to putting it away ;)
I don't know about you, but I always feel as though the house looks a bit bare once I've put the decorations away.

amanda hall said...

fantastic Kathryn! LOL at those happy little faces.

Yes Sandra - although i hate pulling that box of decorations out each year i really think the house looks bare once it is all packed away again!