Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sue's -photo challenge

Hello there everyone!! Long time between posts ey??!! Sorry about that.....it's just been a busy and crazy time around here lately.

I have a very unintentional photo to share with you, that maybe could fit the half photo challenge!! If Maryanne can send in butt of a steer (which is just a great photo!).... hopefully this one will certainly be okay too!

You see, I was fiddling with my new SLR camera at footy (at Karkoo), focusing and snapping away on our son-in-law heading off the oval for quater time break in the B's. At the end of the day when going thru my photos (as one does when they got a new camera)....realised the setting i had it on focused on the subject closer than my SIL was......and i got a good shot of some young lads butt!!


Ummmmm......now how could i press delete without sharing this with you all!!! :)
Hope you all getting some time for photos and scrapping....love to see it all soon.
(Note: please don't send any to me this coming week to post up as i will be away.)
Catchya all!

7 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

cheeky

Anonymous said...

I have found all sorts of Photos on my camera... especially after leaving son and camera alone together while I went to the shop LOL...Kids! This one fits the bill tho.. enjoy
Cheers Trish S

amanda hall said...

LOL Sue. This is a classic shot! Great 'half' ;-)

Maryanne Ridgway said...

well youre always allowed to look...but not touch hey?

great shot sue.
bet youre having a ball with your new toy!

sandra said...

lol
Great interpretation Sue
Good thing it wasn't my butt in the way....does your new camera have wide angle lens???lol you'll have to set it to panoramic!!

Meredith said...

Hhhmm now I just can't recall who's butt you said that was Sue!!!

I think I might have an idea!! JM?

Meredith said...

Err maybe AL?