Monday, August 3, 2009

Marika - photo challenge

Marika's blast from the past:


1. Roxette: Loved this band had both of their albums


2. I watched this first at about 11 and still love it now can't wait til molly is alittle older to watch it.


3. I had everyone of these books that I loved, mum has them can't wait til molly is a bit older I hope she loves them too.

4. Just loved this show as a reception child spent many hours pretending to be princess does anyone else remember.

Well done Marika - yeah we loved Roxette in this house too, still gets us all into song. And Rachel loved the Baby Sitters books too.....now i am showing my age!! eeek



6 comments:

amanda hall said...

these are great memories marika - fantastic!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Marika, I loved "Battle of the Planets", I came across it last night when I was looking stuff up. And I thought Id be the only one to remember that one, LOL!! :)
Karen D

Meredith said...

I remember these but as a teenager - that little bit older than you Marika ;-)

sandra said...

same here Meredith ;)
Still enjoyed watching Dirty Dancing though and the song 'Dressed for Success' has been going through my head since I saw the Roxette photo!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

LOVED dirty dancing!And "the look" was the best song EVER!!!Saw it not that long ago on rage or VH and was telling the kids how awesome that song was way back when!!!And how cool was her hair?
this challenge has been real blast from the past!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I loved Roxette and Dirty Dancing too Marika ... I can remember doing a dance / skit thingy at school in Year 8 to the theme song ... oh the memories !! Kylie