Saturday, July 11, 2009

Music Challenge ... Annie


Well now I would like to give a very special welcome to our youngest ever scrapper for a challenge here on the blog!!



Come on down and welcome ...



Annie Firth!!!





Her Mum said ...



"This is Annie's answer to the music challenge. She sat and watched the video a couple of times and off she went. She had very little input from me (it ticks her off if I interfere, so I usually go to a different room in the house and come in if she calls out for help). TBH trees and birds just dont do it for me. Never have and probably never will. So I wondered for ages how I could support the blog with this challenge. LoL, I woke up with the answer this morning. Little blossom has asked me to sub it for the junior scrappers in SBM as well. ( I wonder where she got that idea from??) rofpmsl

Tiff and Annie ".



So here is her layout ...


Wow Annie ... love those clouds and the sun and its rays!! The trees are beautiful too with those little buttons! Like the A4 layout too!!

You have done a great layout ... I hope you can help Mum some other time with layouts that she might need to do!!

;-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool LO Annie, Well done for having a go. Those trees are awesome. You have done a great job - Watch out Mum!
Tx Michelle

Tiff Firth said...

lol ladies. Annie has politely asked me to let you know those 'trees' are in fact bluebell flowers. you should have seen the grin from ear to ear when she read out loud Meredith and Michelle's comments. I think she very nearly blushed. so thanks girls. You made her day.
:o)

sandra said...

wow! Annie you did a great job!!!
Love that sun and those clouds.
And how clever are those trees! LURVE the little heart buttons!

sandra said...

oops.....
LURVE those little blue bell flowers!!!

Anonymous said...

WoW!! Annie this looks gorgeous - luving the fluffy clouds and the golden sun and those lovely blue bell flowers.
Jane P :)

amanda hall said...

cute Annie. Well done.

amanda hall said...

Just thought i would also add that i would have loved to see what you could have done with this one Tiff. So much more to the music challenge than just birds and trees. Music notes, lyrics, colours.....so much more that could be done.

Tiff Firth said...

proud mum moment. she has just had this LO picked up for publication.

her very first one.

wahu.