Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kathryn's - sketch challenge

Kathryn & I had a scrap day Friday.... had a lovely lunch in the bakery, a little shopping in the local scrap cottage.... a day full of good girly stuff!

Hi Sue
Thanks for a lovely relaxing scrapping day, today. Just finished the page,thanks for all the help and inspiration with this one, I wouldn't even thought to use those colours together, even though I have seen it done by others.

Thanks for sending it to show Kathryn, it looks great!! LOVE those bright girly colours - they look fantastic!! I am just amazed at how similar those two girls are, they could be sisters!!

Thanks for a great day!!

Sue :)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Hi Kathryn ... great photo and lovely colours in your layout!

Sounds like your day trip would have been great!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi kathryn
lovely page. the colors are just gorgeous, and you have stuck to the sketch so well.
I have done my page today for this sketch, and it kinda doesnt really look like the sketch....

Tiff Firth said...

so vibrant. I like the cut out corner where the flowers are.

Kathryn D said...

Thanks girls. Had a terrific day..... my no kids day - HEAVEN. Sue had fun choosing the papers, etc for this photo. I just put it all together, as per sketch. LOL. Thanks again for a lovely day out Sue!!

amanda hall said...

sounds like a fun day Kathryn and Sue! Fab page Kathryn and so happy to see you joining in here :)

Hope to see more of your amazing work soon!