Monday, June 1, 2009

Trish's gift

"Just a little project I have finished for an 80th birthday pressy. Its for a lady Mum and I stayed with in Port Augusta on our way to Marla recently. We both were given a cup of tea (saucer included) in bed each morning,ohhh bliss. I know it doesn't fit a challenge but someone suggested rather strongly that I should send it in LOL. Any guesses who?
Cheers Trish S."

Wow Trish ... love those bling embellishments and the flowers with the brad centre!! I am sure the lady will love your gift! An amazing lady by the sound of it too!

5 comments:

sandra said...

wow! turned out great Trish!
Those colours are so pretty together.
I am sure Shirley is going to love it.

Tiff Firth said...

ahh. so this is what we were talking about. It looks just lovely. and a message for people who wouldnt have thought of not having those taps so tightly turned off.

SueP said...

Looks good Trish!! Love the nice soft blues and the bling things!

amanda hall said...

oh wow. This layering of the flower looks fantastic Trish! What a special gift.

Did you put the bling flowers on yourself? incredible!

And what an amazing choice of colours too ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ok confession time. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments,The flower is a Sandra special the bling was bought from Leah and Lindy but at Sandra's suggestion I picked out the middle stone and replaced it with a blue on to fit in, the colours are direct from the lady's (Shirley) bathroom so that was the easy bit. makes me want to do more like it. Thanks again. Trish S