Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tiff's challenge - Sue



Here's my answer to Tiff's challenge....a favourite photo and moment of Daniel when he was just 20 months. This sat on my desk for most of last week.....and i'm not sure what took me so long to get around to pasting it, once i decided to add some stitching, the page felt 'right'.

I liked the ingredients part of the challenge, but the instruction part was sort of challenging for me....maybe it was just the photo, colours and papers..... you know that scrappers block thing!!!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

The red looks great on this one Sue. It was certainly a challenge that need to be laid out before any sticking down happened hey!!

Tiff Firth said...

awww. the little lady bugs are sooo cute. and yep the sewing finishes it off beautifully. esp the thread running thru the gathered ribbon on the left. Just how chubba are those little legs of his. so cute. Will be subconsciously checking out his legs next time
*wink*

sandra said...

this is great!
I really need to get to round to doing this challenge.. well scrapping in general really!

amanda hall said...

oh i love everything you have done with this one Sue - really lovely!

The music paper and the collections card are fantastic!

I agree re. stitching. It has added that extra bit of red to finish it all off.

stunning!