Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tiff - she











oh wow this one is amazing Tiff. Really lovely.




Tiff says:


the Prima Petite Fleur vine just sets this one off perfectly. Great timing for these quotes as I have a number of Annie photos coming up that they will suit perfectly. So you may see a few from me this month. ;-P I put in an extra pic so you could see the 'watermark' print of the quote. Very very subtle in real life. Amanda Hall
Photography ;-D



that prima vine is perfect there Tiff. Lovely use of that quote.



6 comments:

Marika said...

Georgeous Tiff very simple for you. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Love it, so simple yet so beautiful. Love the colours. Just love it.
Tracey

Meredith said...

Beautiful and simple Tiff ... great work!!

SueP said...

Loved these Prima fleur vines when i pulled them out of boxes at Leoonie's....looks fantastic on your page!!

Just beautiful!

sandra said...

Lovely Tiff.
I still have my prima vine sitting there on my table and I swear I can hear it say 'use me...use me!'
Love the colours you used...
might have to have another try with the vines I think.

Tiff Firth said...

luv the new rfp logo.
its so eye catching.